Please read this policy carefully as it explains the kinds of personal information we collect about you and how it is handled.
Who are we?
We are GDP Global Development Limited and our registered address is-
St James House, 13 Kensington Square, W8 5HD London, UK.
Our company registration number is 5716018.
Information we collect and its use
The personal information you provide is being collected for legitimate business purposes and we ensure all data is managed lawfully, fairly and transparently. This includes processing registrations or enquiries, keeping you informed about our FDI and Trade events, products, services, newsletters and for research and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about GDP Global which we believe will closely match your industry preferences.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and fully take account of these rights.
We will only collect the personal information that is necessary for the purposes mentioned above. It includes the following:
- Full Name & Job Title
- Company Name & Address
- Email Address
- Interest Areas & Preferences
We may keep you informed of our services by using the following methods:
If you do not wish to receive information about GDP Global Development Limited, please:
- Use the DPA box provided on the forms within this website or on printed application forms.
- Call us on +44 (0)207795 8131 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the unsubscribe link when receiving emails from us and update your preferences
We do not rent or sell our customer e-mail lists. We may give information about you to the following (who may use it for the same purposes as set out above):
- To other delegates participating on a GDP Global event (only where you are attending in a professional capacity, e.g. business related events)where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties with you (for example a sale of the business or the sale of a particular event).
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law requires us to do so.
We value our relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering to attend GDP Global Development Ltd events you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our events as set out above.
We takes precautions to protect your information. Access to all users’ information is restricted within our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our servers are kept in a secure environment.
Updating your details and right to be removed
We will make every attempt to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal information is incorrect, changes or if you no longer wish to receive information from us, we will correct, update or remove your information as swiftly as possible. Please call us on +44 (0)207795 8131 or email: email@example.com