We hope to welcome you soon to one of our compelling online courses.
The workplace is evolving
GDP is constantly anticipating the emerging requirements of people and organisations. There is a widespread desire to embrace new learning technology. GDP is on a mission to help economic promotion clients, both in government and the private sector, around the world to develop the skills that they need to be fully effective in their roles.
About GDP KnowHow
GDP Global offers a broad selection of its training courses for remote online learning access. The development team at GDP KnowHow has produced courses from high-resolution recordings of live training sessions going back several years. They provide an authentic experience of classroom based learning. Today more and more eLearning content is designed specifically for online use. Still, it is delivered by the distinguished GDP training faculty of expert trainers in investment promotion, trade promotion, economic policy, international trade, international finance and foreign direct investment.
Which eLearning courses are offered?
We have more than 90 eLearning modules that are also packaged in to popular courses in economic development, investment promotion, export promotion and other topics. So, if you want to learn about “The Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights” or ‘Investor Development and Servicing’ or ‘Trade Promotion Essentials’ to ‘Digital Marketing in Investment Promotion’ and “Marine Insurance in International Trade“– GDP KnowHow will be the right solution for you.
Why online learning is the way to go
There are many reasons for the increasing success of new forms of training. The present travel and meeting restrictions brought about by COVID-19 have severely reduced opportunities for meetings and training events. In addition, the power and universality of the internet and information technology makes it easy to learn online. This is coupled with the increasing need for specialised training for professionals of various disciplines who are working in the knowledge economy.
GDP Global’s online learning resource GDP KnowHow is an innovative solution to cover this need, at affordable cost while being globally accessible 24 hours a day – every day.
Other recognised benefits are that users are able to study at their own speed, whether at home or on the road (commuting, travelling). It is ideal for professionals working full-time. Each person can set their own study schedule, without losing time commuting to a classroom.
Imagine: you will never be late to a lecture again!
What does an online course look like?
You can sign up now and have a look at various free course materials yourself. Testing is the best way to get to know how this could support your learning needs in the coming 12 months.
- Every GDP KnowHow course includes a high-resolution video recording of live training sessions.
- Lecture videos are professionally edited with on-screen comments and highlighting.
- In addition you will be provided with downloadable learning materials and templates that can be used directly in your job.
- A video index helps you to keep track of where you are in a learning video.
- Once you have completed a learning video with the corresponding learning materials you can test your learning outcome with an online quiz that refers to the video you have just seen.
- Regular GDP KnowHow eLearning courses start on a monthly basis. eLearning is supported with regular live web tutorials with the training team, so that you can put your queries directly to the experts.
- Team interaction is also encouraged in set GDP KnowHow courses, working on assignments together, thereby sharing experiences on problem solving and innovative thinking.
- Regular GDP KnowHow courses also contain options to participate in classroom programmes, held throughout the year in different parts of the world.
Training accreditation through NCFE
GDP Global is an approved learning centre of NCFE, an awarding organisation, approved and regulated by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) – England’s statutory regulator for qualifications. GDP Global’s customised qualifications in investment and trade promotion are reviewed regularly by NCFE. This recognition helps GDP Global to remain a global leader in skills development.
GDP Global’s approved learning centre status follows development, guidance and scrutiny by NCFE. Learners can therefore choose GDP Global customised qualifications in investment and trade promotion with confidence. Learners will know that high-quality teaching/learning and robust processes are in place to support them professionally and fairly.
GDP Global is NCFE verified to have professional standards of the following:
- Management systems and administrative arrangements
- Resources for implementation of customised qualifications in investment and trade promotion and related topics
- Robust delivery and assessment processes
- Internal quality assurance procedures
- Action plans for ongoing maintenance and development of Centre learning activities
- External audits of GDP Global by NCFE’s External Quality Assurer
More about NCFE Customised Qualifications
NCFE is one of the largest awarding bodies in the UK, recognised by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland: The Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government, and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
With a heritage stretching back over 150 years, NCFE offer students the opportunity to gain a fully recognised qualification suitable for further employment or higher education.
NCFE Customised Qualifications offer learners the absolute flexibility of the learning they want in a modern world. NCFE Customised Qualifications are bespoke, unregulated qualifications developed to meet the specific needs of learners. These courses fit in where there are no other regulated qualifications available. Learners can therefore achieve recognition from a well-respected awarding body, when a pre-existing qualification in a certain subject area is not available.
NCFE is one of the largest awarding bodies in the UK. In 2020/1 NCFE worked with around 4,500 providers to extend the delivery of learning products and services, issuing more than 380,000 certificates to support learners to progress onto the next stage of their education, training or career.
Course catalogue and what’s coming next
Access our Course Catalogue or contact us for further information on the courses offered.