Training for exporters and export promoters
GDP provides training in international trade and also in trade promotion.
Companies seeking to grow their export opportunities can attend three levels of training that put their employees and agents on the right track. The structured training is designed for both online learning and classroom training. Each programme is tailored to the needs of the companies involved.
Trade promotion agency (TPO) staff also receive the same level and standard of training. However, TPO staff also engage in dedicated training modules and sessions that address the best practice strategies, programmes and services in trade promotion.
The main themes of the trade and trade promotion training include the following:
- International Trade, WTO Trade policies and programmes in various world regions
- The Role of Trade Support Institutions TSI and Trade Promotion Organisations
- Working as a Foreign Economic Representative
- Building a Trade Information Service
- Advanced Export Promotion Module
- Designing a business strategy for export/trade promotion
- International Trade Relations
- International Cargo Movement
- International Marketing and Purchasing
- International Trade Finance & Payments
- International Monetary Relations
- International Trade Law
Training to Global Standards
Exporting and International Trade is a highly technical part of the global economy. So the right level of training needs to be taken at the right time, following a structured approach. This is GDP Global’s approach, shaped by the needs of the government trade promotion organisations, following the direction of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) as well as the World Customs Organisation (WCO), The International Chamber of Commerce, UNCTAD and the International Trade Centre (ITC).
Contact us for more information and to register for training in export and trade promotion.