Nigeria: FDI Policy Choices in a COVID Environment Webinar
Duration: 1 hour.
As part of our webinar series on investment and trade promotion and economic policy, we hosted this webinar to discuss the current issues facing those making policy choices in a COVID environment, specifically within Nigeria.
Our presenters were Charles Ughele, John Hanna & Christina Knutsson of GDP Global with guest speaker Sheriff Balogun, Managing Director/CE Shebag Holdings Ltd and President National Sesame Seed Association of Nigeria.
- Trade and FDI flows and Prospects post-COVID
- Best Practice Policy Actions
- Nigeria Responses at Policy and State Levels
- Sector Prospects: Agriculture
- Our Guide: Checklist and Prospects for Nigeria Agriculture Value Chain
Our speakers also shared useful case studies which will help you understand pragmatic policies and solutions for Nigeria, especially in the ongoing COVID-19 environment.
Who should watch this webinar?
- Officials of the Ministry of Industry
- Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
- Export Promotion Council
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority
- States Investment Promotion Agencies
- Key business and export stakeholders across Nigeria